These industrious reptiles will slither their way into your heart by way of your trapezius muscles, constricting your stress levels, and asphyxiating your woes.
FluffPo’s Top 5 Packing Tips for a Weekend Getaway
By Anna Washenko, FluffPo Correspondent
Have you got a fall vacations planned this year? Perhaps s weekend outside the city to relax and recharge? FluffPo is here to help. Follow our packing tips to make sure your holiday goes off without a hitch.
- Roll up your clothing to better maximize the available space.
- Place all toiletries and other personal items in a zippered pouch in your luggage for easy access.
- Don’t forget a separate laundry bag so that your clean clothes smell fresh!
- Try to leave extra space if you expect to purchase souvenirs.
- Remove any cats before putting clothing in the suitcase if you want your items to remain unshredded.
Love animals as much as we do? Check out explore.org's network of live cams on bears, baby birds, puppies, kittens and more.